Thursday, April 1, 2010

Playing in Prater

Last Friday I went to Prater. At Prater, we explored the Prater amusement park and played on more playgrounds. As we walked around the amusement park we saw ferris wheels, roller coasters, and something like a boomerang. I can't wait to hopefully go on a ride there. After that, we went to the playgrounds in Prater searching for a big zip line. We found a zip line, but we were confused, it wasn't very big and it wasn't very fun either. We also found a huge climbing structure that went about 25 feet high. My mom was scared the whole time we might fall. Let me tell you, she was right to be scared because one time I was only hanging on by 1 arm, not 2, 1. Luckily, I got back up, all while my mom was throwing something away.

1 comment: