downtown district. These Easter Markets were a lot better than the Schoenbrunn Easter
Markets.
On the way there we went down Graben near Stephensdom and we saw a puppet master
with a puppet playing the piano. Trust me, it was really cool.
At the Easter Markets I decided that this would be the place where I would get Reyna's birthday present. You now know the feeling when you are determined to find something just right. That was the feeling I had then. I kept examining her reaction and expression in every
booth. We came to this shop where I saw this little cat purse that was 6 Euro and would be perfect to give to Reyna. Regan gave Reyna a little cat on blanket toy. My mom told Reyna she could not get it and then gave Regan the money behind her back and Regan bought it for Reyna's birthday. You can guess how that turned out, Reyna was in tears because my mom said she coudn't get it. Regan gave her the birthday present early. Long story short, Reyna lived happily ever after and I finally have something to give Reyna.

What a great story. Finding the right present for a person just feels good.
ReplyDeleteMan...it seems that Reyna only has eyes for cats. ( : Hilarious. Glad you found the perfect gift, and that you found the shopping to be much better at this Easter Markets. Love you. Hope your knee is feeling better.
ReplyDelete