At first, we were looking at rings for an hour. Aunt Sarah found one. (Yes, She's still with us.) My mom found one and two pairs of earrings.
After that we headed over to the produce section of the Naschmarkt. I spotted a stand with Tree Cake! Wa-hoo! I found it! We got one Haslenuss (Haselnut), and one Zimt (Cinnamon). The were so good. Just like I remembered them.
After that we headed over to Billa and walked right past to stars on the ground. Beethoven and Mozart! It was a great day!

Always good to find old yummy friends.
ReplyDeleteI've told you before - but I'm jealous of those treats. I'm guessing the Zimt would be my favorite...so I hope you enjoyed it double for me. I wish I could've been ring and earring shopping with your Mom and Aunt Sarah. Dang - jealous again. ( : I'll keep checking back to see your updates. XOXO.
ReplyDelete