Monday, April 5, 2010

All Hail to King Cade I

Once upon a time... there lived a young boy about 10 years old. He was not poor and not rich. One day he was in Europe and was taken to a "Kinder museum" at Schoenbrunn and became a prince, then a higher prince, and then a king. A king called King Cade I, who ruled his royal subjects with kindness. He took the clothes off and was no longer a king, just a boy. He was still respected though. He decided to walk through the museum for kids. He learned about Sisi, the kids that lived in Schoenbrunn Palace, the servants that worked there, and the guards. "Kindness and knowledge are the most important things in life," he once said,"but even more so, friends."
The museum was really cool. I didn't think I'd be able to go into the palace. We went to the museum with the Mamouneys and saw old yo-yos and other old toys like spinning tops. We sat down at a table and were given 3 glasses, one for water, one for wine, and one for champagne (not really of course, I'm not breaking the law any time soon). The museum had to end after that, but I will never forget my adventures that day. (Then again, maybe I will.)
We checked out the Easter Market, which was nothing like I expected. It was NOT worth it. It didn't meet my expectations.
We went to Schnitzelwirt again without another family. We got Wiener Schnitzel. It tasted better than last time. I wish I could bring home Wiener Schnitzel to everyone that reads my blog. I've described the mouth watering stuff before. I loved it!

6 comments:

  1. You'll remember. It is good to be king.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you were able to fit all those sweet jackets into your luggage. You fit right in at that museum. ( ; Love the phases of King Cade...and I'm relieved that you ruled with kindness. That Wiener Schnitzel is larger than your head - the real question is, did you eat it all? (Dumb question...of course you did).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the Wienershnitzel! You are a great writer Cade! Keep it up! I'm just catching up on your blog. Sounds like you're having a great time! All hail King Cade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bow to King Cade, but only because he is a kind ruler. You are a great writer. How fun to have this blog to share all your adventures with the those of us who have to stay home. This is an amazing experience for you. You have a great Mom- but then again all great rulers probably did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing adventures you are having Kind King Cade! You are a fantastic writer! I am so glad you're keeping us informed. It makes us jealous, but we're glad we can see vicariously. We love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Wiener schnitschel too! I don't make it with veal though, I make it with pork loin.
    Your Great Uncle Roy

    ReplyDelete