Monday, April 5, 2010

That's Preposterous!

I thought Schoenbrunn was unique. It is, except for one thing, I have a good, well thought out guess that the idea for a huge garden by Schoenbrunn was taken by Prince Eugene and his Belvedere Palace. That's Preposterous!
We went to Belvedere Palace on Thursday. The Gardens were amazing, but not quite as beautiful as Shoenbrunn though. The gardens were 10 times smaller than Shoenbrunn. We had a great time until the time came, "Mom, my legs are tired, can we go home?," Reyna said right on cue. We said, "No." So she pretends to sleep. Although the gardens were beautiful, it would have been nice to be able to walk 5 feet without leaving her behind. I'm not complaining, it just... would have been nice.
Now, back to my good, well thought out guess. The queen that owned Schoenbrunn lived in Belvedere before Schoenbrunn was built. It's simple.

2 comments:

  1. As a little sister, I can tell you that our missions in life is to irritate our older brothers. We take classes. We get really good at it. :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you posting again...I've missed you. You're one good guesser Cade. ( : Sorry that Reyna always gets tired - that's what happens when you have little legs I suppose. I wouldn't know. ( ; Love you.

    ReplyDelete