On April 5 we went to the Augarten. The Augarten has two big bunkers from World War II. When Hitler took over the palace there in World War II he built to big bunkers. Hitler was one of many owners of the Augarten palace. The first owner was someone that had something to do with the Hapsters and he was very rich. The Hapsters later found out that he was stealing money from them. He had to give it up because he couldn't pay for it. After that it went through a series of owners that ended up not being able to pay for it. The bunkers however, have been there since World War II and the only way they could get them down is bombing them. Them that surely won't work!
First we went to the square bunker. My mom said, "I don't know what this is. The other two big things are bunkers." I said, "There are only two big things!"
Next, we headed over to the circular bunker. I liked this one the best. I don't know why though . I just think it is cooler. It was an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment