Thursday, April 1, 2010

NO PICTURES ALLOWED!

On Saturday we went to the Albertina museum. The Albertina museum had art by Klee, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Picasso, Chagall, Renoir, Monet, and Degas. It was amazing! The only downside is that there was a sign that said NO PICTURES ALLOWED!, it wasn't in English of course, but my mom knows german. I was very disappointed for two things, 1: I couldn't take pictures, 2: some of the paintings were borrowed by another museum. It was still a great experience though.
Oh, by the way, this museum had an automatic bathroom door too.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some of my favorite artists! Those paintings look so different in person than in the calendars. YAEY you got to see some! Wish I were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they have automatic doors for the bathrooms! I do all that is in my power to NOT touch bathroom doors in public places. Super cool, Cade. And I, too, love those artists. Sounds awesome. One more day here and then I'll be flying the friendly skies on my way to Europe. See you soon!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete