The two days that we spent in Budapest were the 23rd and 24th of March.
Tuesday the 23rd: Tuesday, we arrived at the train station early in the afternoon. We got out of the apartment at about 15:00. We walked to Hero Square first. We took lots of pictures. We then walked over to Transylvania Castle and saw very historical and interesting things there. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that the Drawbridge was taken out. We went to the bath house after that, it's too bad we didn't get to go swimming. We walked to a park that I really can't describe, but like other parks, it is sure different than America. I got a secret box that reminds me of the secret desk from National Treasure. We had DEE-licious Hungarian Goulash at For Sale Pub for dinner.
Wednesday the 24th: Wednesday, we spent the day at castle hill at Fisherman's Bastian. It was amazing and had an amazing view of Budapest. The view included the Parlament, Chain Bridge, the Danube River, and the palace. Later, we walked to the palace and saw a different view of the same things. The palace was amazing, I don't know how there were not very many tourists there. We got a DEE-licious Hungarian Tree Cake. I saw old Roman ruins. I also got a Russia Nesting Doll.



Wow! I've had a lot to catch up on!! I love reading about all you are doing!
ReplyDeleteI love the castle. Now, there's a CASTLE. I can just see the fairy tales going on in there. Glad that you're having fun. Good job, Cade.
ReplyDeleteEverything you've eaten sounds DEE-licious. ( : Eat some extra for me. Sounds like Gudapest was perfect for the Hungry people and the tourists. Looks & sounds like you've had a fabulous time. Love you bud.
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking you're going to run out of cool things to see...or hoping you'll just stop doing it without me.;) Can't wait to discover some of these places with you. I'll be there in a week and a half. Wahoo!!
ReplyDelete