In Luzern we saw a huge lion carved into the face of a cliff, it's 20 feet tall and 33 feet wide. My favorite part of Luzern was when I got the latest Swiss Army pocket knife, it's silver tech and my first.

Thursday, March 11, 2010
Zurich, Switzerland and Luzern, Switzerland
Yesterday we took the train to Zurich and Luzern. There's a really old cathedral that has a really tall tower that we climbed. It had 187 stairs that were partly spiral and there was no room to pass anybody going up or down. I got a patch there that says- of course- Zurich.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is amazing. I'm not sorry to miss the stairs, but the view is amazing. Congrats on the knife. My Dad carries one and we call it the "Big Nail" because he uses it like most people use finger nails. Love the Lion!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Cade! You're quite the blogger. Congrats on the new Swiss Army knife - now you're a true boyscout. ( : Love you bud.
ReplyDeleteWell sir, you are officially better traveled than your uncle... not to mention, I don't have a Swiss Army knife. Please tell me it has a magnifying glass!
ReplyDeleteWoo, hoo! I real swiss pocket knife! McKenley will be so jealous, she's been wanting a pocket knife for a coulpe years now. It looks like you are having a great time - and you've only just begun!!! Wow, what an amazing experience for you and your family. Good luck with that patch collection. What are you planning on doind with them? Love all the pictures and enjoy hearing about your adventures :)
ReplyDeleteThe lion is amazing. Your dad is a bit jealous to be out traveled by his very bright and grown up ten-year-old son. Thank goodness I can live through your blog. Keep the posts coming!!
ReplyDelete