Thursday, March 4, 2010

Geneva at last!

22 hours ago we got on a 10 hour flight from San Francisco to London. I stayed up all night writing in my journal, reading, and watching movies. We landed right when I fell asleep and then my 5 year old sister vomited(3 seats away). When my mom woke me up, I was competely out of it. When my mom told meto grab my journal it didn't register and I left it on the plane. We were the last ones off the plane and the shuttle was waitingfor us. When we got to the airport, we only had 1 hour before the flight. I had to go to the bathroom. We had to change Reyna's clothes. My mom asked me to grab the boarding passes in the first part of security. I forgot them, butwe still went upstairs the one way only part. We had to wait 15 minutes to get them. We went through 1 hour security. We had missed the flight. We had to get a flight to Basel instead of Geneva. We went on the 2 hour flight. Our grandparents picked us up. They brought us to their apartment in Geneva. Here I am.

4 comments:

  1. At least you made it! Sounds crazy. Did you get your journal back (Uncle Matt wants to know.) Good job on the blog, Buddy. Keep it going. We sure are excited to know what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day!! I'm glad you made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you made it safe and sound!! Can't wait to hear all your big adventures. Sorry about your journal...that's a bummer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHEESH!! Talk about starting your trip off with a bang! I'm so happy to know you're all safe and finally arrived. Fun to talk to you on gmail today. And by the way, you're already better at blogging than I am. I've gotta get going on mine again. I love you to the Universe! ;)

    ReplyDelete