1. The Broken Chair




















2. United Nations
3. A Statue of Mahatma Gandhi
"My life is my message"
4. The Ariana Museum
5. Saint Peter's Cathedral
6. John Calvin's Chair
7. Weird Basketball Hoops
8. Weird Merry-Go-Rounds
9. The Longest Wooden Bench In The World
10. The Reformer's Wall
11. Old Walls
12. The Flower Clock
13. The Jet d'Eau (JAY-DOH)
14. The Duke of Brunswick
That's my post!

How cool is that!!!! I loved all of it. That wall is older than the Declaration of Independence. Thanks for letting us see!
ReplyDeleteLove your pics. Looks like you guys have started your trip off well. ( : Love you buddy.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. What an opportunity to see so much world history. Love you.
ReplyDeleteWow! Super cool. Can't wait to see all of this myself. And good idea on collecting patches. That's a perfect collector's item. Will you post a picture of the ones you've collected so I can see what they look like? Now I'm curious.
ReplyDeleteThat is all so awesome! I love that you're doing your own blog! Looks like you're all having a great time. I wish I could be there with all of you. I'd love to see your patches too. What a great idea of something small to collect!
ReplyDelete