Yesterday I went to two medieval villages, Nernier and Yvoire, France. They were really old. They were established in the 1300s. They were on the shore of Lake Geneva. We're having a great time. I took LOTS of pictures, over 50. We are very close to United Nations, we can walk from here to get there, that's where my grandparents are working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! Look how tall you're getting. The photos are great. You take beautiful pictures. Good job! I particularly like the stain glass one.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there with you! What a lucky boy you are!!!!
ReplyDeleteFor real? You are the one taking those photos??? (Except for the one of yourself, of course.) I am super impressed, Cade!! Those villages look awesome! Fun to see your cute face today. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou've got a good eye Cade...I love your pics. So glad you're getting in the habit of blogging early. It will make for a great journal of all your adventures. I loved seeing you all today on Skype. XOXO.
ReplyDeleteUmmmm, that wasn't Steve - it was me. We're at Scot's parents house and I guess I was logged in as them. ( : It's still me & I still loved seeing you today.
ReplyDelete