My sister had her 16th- sorry I've been corrected- 6th birthday on April 22nd. She loved the coin purse I gave her. My mom gave her a cheerleader puppet from Prague and she is playing with so much. She wanted to go to Prater for her birthday. You have to pay for individual tickets per ride. We each got six Euro to spend on rides. I went on a ride that is like a Six Flags swing ride where you get into a chair and lift off the ground and go in circles. This ride went 80 meters high! The ride was 3,00 Euro. It was totally worth every penny. After that ride Reyna wanted cotton candy. Since it was her special day we all shared a cotton candy stick. The lady gave us a very generous amount, I could only assume it was because my mom told her that it was her birthday. We finished that off very quickly. I agreed that would go on a river rafting ride kind of like the one in California Adventure in Disneyland. It costed 3,00 Euro for each of our tickets and I sure hope it was worth it. I hope that Reyna and Regan fun. And me? I enjoyed it except for the fact that I did not only not get soaked like I wanted to, I didn't get soaked at all. They were even selling ponchos for 1,00. What a waste of money that would have been. After that my sisters and Mom went on a roller coaster called Dizzy Mouse. During the ride you go through a cat tunnel. The word cat tells the whole story. After that I spent my own 4,00 Euro on a roller coaster where you are lying on your belly and you are facing the ground. You do corkscrews and loops and all kinds of stuff. It was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow - that looks and sounds like fun (most of it). I love that there is always a theme with Reyna...cats. ( : Hilarious. She's a cute little thing. Glad you had such a fun day & that your gift was such a huge hit.
ReplyDelete